Once you learn the basic techniques and begin going at it, knitting is actually pretty easy. Just repeat the same loops and weaves over and over again and you'll easily find yourself with a long train of knitted yarn fabric. But how the heck do you end a column of stitches? This is where casting off comes in.
Check out this knitting tutorial to learn how to make the final edge of a knitted fabric on a knitting loom. This method provides a neat and professional finished edge that you can use for diverse projects from Afghan blankets to scarves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades