Hard edged cast-ons in knitting are difficult to remove, so it's important to also know how to complete loose cast-ons that easily remove themselves from your knitting project. Loose cast-ons allow you to hold a knit in place so you can return to it later (so, for instance, you want to knit the sleeve of a sweater first and want the chest area, which you are currently knitting, to stay in place).
Knowing how to apply the right cast-on is integral to a cohesive knitting project, so watch this episode of Interweave with Eunny Jang to learn this loose provisional cast-on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades