In this video, the author teaches us how to cast on with serenity: wrap your material around twice, grab the back and then up (around your fingers) forming a slipknot. To start off, we will focus on the inside of the loom, pulling the material towards the outside (using a grochet hook). Take needle between two pegs, pulling material through and put the needle down and pull up (rotating towards you) and repeat. This forms a tier duct and if this is done properly, you should be able to do this quickly. To wrap up simply place your hook to the last peg you want to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades