In this video, we learn how to increase using the purl stitch in knitting. First, take the thread in between two stitches and twist it onto the left needle, then purl it off. Do this over and over again, then purling the next stitch. This is the easiest way to do this, and the most efficient in saving time. When you reach the end of a row, start a new row and do the same process over again. When you are finished, you will have a beautiful type of knitting that wasn't hard to learn and is easy to get the hang of!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades