When making these knit newborn mittens use 2 strings at the same time for warmth. Wrap the string around your finger twice to create a slip knot (back loop over the forward, and then pull it down to leave the loop). Use only 7 pegs from the 24 peg loom. Use the anchor as the starting point. Put the slip knot over the first peg. If you're right handed, work towards the left; and likewise, if you're left handed, work towards the right. Now, wrap over and back down the peg beside your first peg. Same thing with the third peg. Continue with the 4th. Again with the 5th. Same with the 6th, wrapping the yarn over and then back under. And finally, same for the 7th. No continue to wrap it in the same way, but back in the opposite direction, continuing back to the starting point. Now, before continuing, throw the original loop over the top of your last one. Work your way across to the seventh peg, doing this to each loop. After completing this you have now concluded line number 1.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades