This video knitting tutorial shows how to attach an I-Cord onto another knitted piece. Start by picking up stitches along the edge to which the I-cord is to be attached. Break the yarn, and cast 3 stitches onto a double-point needle. Slip these stitches onto the front end of the needle that is holding the edge stitches, such that the working yarn is 3 stitches in, next to the first edge stitch. Begin by knitting 2 stitches, pulling the working yarn across the back, as for regular I-cord. The 3rd stitch is knit together with the first stitch in the edging, through the back loops. Repeat for each row of I-cord, knitting stitch 3 together with its corresponding edge stitch, through the back loops. Watch this instructional knitting video and learn how to attach an I-Cord by knitting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades