While we think granny squares are pretty and whimsical pieces on their own, there really is power in numbers when you combine a bunch together into a massive quilt or afghan. But how exactly do you go from granny squares to a full-on quilt?
In this crochet tutorial, you'll learn a simple technique of attaching granny squares using Single Crochet. This lets you create "window like" squares and really fabulous effects. One side will be flat and the other side will have the window pane look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades