In this tutorial, we learn how to attach the strap to a knitted felt tote bag. Using a knitted cast on, cast on 35 stitches to where you want the strap to be. After this, use a crochet or knitting needle to pick up working yarn through the sts. Continue to work on your strap until you have reached the desired length that you would like it to be. Once you are finished with the last row, you will need to cast on four more stitches to finish it off. Tie it off at the end, then you will have a strap on your tote bag that looks great and is the length you would like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades