Binding off on a circular needle is as easy as binding off on a straight needle.
Follow the steps below to learn how to bind off on a circular needle:
- Knit the first 2 stitches on the needle.
- Insert left needle into the front of the stitch you knitted first, and pull it over the second stitch and completely off the needle. Put your index on the 2nd stitch to hold it in place and keep it from falling off the needle. One stitch is now bound off.
- Knit one more stitch, insert left needle into first stitch on right needle, and pull it over the new stitch and completely off the needle. Another stitch is bound off.
- Knit one more stitch and repeat steps 2 and 3. Continue this process until you have one stitch remaining.
- Cut yarn and pull through loop.
- Leave a long strand of yarn if you're going to need it later for sewing.
If you need to know any more information on knitting oncircular needles, look for my other articles on the subject.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades