Learn how to cast on to knit using a circular loom. Start at the beginning with an empty loom and wrap your yarn around the beginning peg. Working to the right, wrap the yarn behind each peg, and around in a clockwise fashion. Do the same on the next peg, until you have returned to the beginning again. Repeat this process for the second row. Take your tool, which will come with the loom, and lift the bottom stitch over the top stitch and off the peg. Work all the way around the loom to the beginning. Take your yarn and wrap it around each peg, creating another row. Repeat the process of knitting a row, and lifting the bottom stitch. If you follow this tutorial, you will learn the steps of basic knitting, which will become the cornerstone for more complicated projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades