This video shows the method to cast on when knitting on a circular loom. Wrap the string around the finger twice. Take the back loop and put it over the forward one. Again take the back loop and push it out of the finger creating a slip knot. Put the knot in the peg next to the anchor. Put the string on the outside. Take a size G crochet hook and put it between the peg you want to stitch and the previous one. Face the hook downwards and take the string with it. Bring it to the other side of the peg and take the string keeping the hook downwards. Rotate the hook and make a tear duct knot. Repeat this step for all the hooks. This completes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades