This video teaches the secret to change the color at the end of a crochet row. An excellent summary is given below. First do the last double crochet by wrapping around, stick it through your last Stitch, wrap around again, pull through and stop. Grab the second color, leave a little bit of tail, put it on your hook and pull through all the loops. Grab your new color leaving the tail, wrap around and pull through for chain 1, again do the same for chain two and turn it around. To continue wrap around stick it through the first stitch, wrap around again and pull it through all three loops. Repeat the same process for the next few stitches. Follow the above steps and try to change color at the end of your crochet row all by yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades