First of all, hairpin lace is a knitting technique using a crochet hook and a hairpin lace loom, which consists simply of two parallel metal rods. To use the loom, you wrap yarn around the loops to form prongs, and eventually get a delicate lacy pattern.
You can use the hairpin lace technique to create a number of different crochet projects, including scarves, baby blankets, and clothes. Watch the tutorial for the instructions. This is the right handed version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades