We don't know about you, but anything that says "Greek goddess" in the label gets us instantly interested. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to look like a Greek goddess by making a knitted headband composed of three strands that tie at the back.
But you don't need to be a Greek mythology aficionado to appreciate the beauty of this headband. The loose, thin shape is wonderfully bohemian and looks like the hippie headbands frequently worn by the likes of Nicole Richie. Check out the video for the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades