Fourth of July is coming up this weekend, and if you consider yourself any kind of patriot (and also happen to love crafting) then you're no doubt going to be honoring the all-American holiday with crafts festooned with vestiges of red, white and blue.
Finish up a knitted American flag baby cap with this tutorial on how to create the star that is on the loom knitted american Flag Hats. Use the star for anything. Just don't limit your crochet project to this hat. This is great for creating stars for other projects as well. This is the left handed version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades