A plastic bag made out of plastic bags that's stronger than its constituent parts and reusuable for shopping trips? How did we not think of this before? While there's been a green movement recently to upcycle "junk" or "trash" into something usable, like old t-shirts into grocery bags, the idea was always to turn something into something else entirely.
But this project starts and ends with a plastic bag, albeit one much more sturdy than the previous one. Watch this fun four part tutorial to learn how to crochet a plastic bag using plastic bag yarn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades