The slippers in this how-to video are a good example of how the same project, made by the same person, with the same hook and same brand yarn(different color) can create a different size. Both slippers were made with 4-ply Redheart yarn. The only difference is the color. The gray slipper turned out to be larger than the white slipper. Follow along with the instructions as the demonstrator shows the steps for making these cozy slippers. You will need to be able to single croche, slip stitch, foundation single crochet, stitch, and decrease, and you will need a crochet hook, 4-ply worsted weight yarn, and 3 yarn markers. Watch this video crocheting tutorial and learn how to make adult sized slippers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades