Crochet an alt turning chain for half double crochet Double crochet leaves a hole in the fabric. The special stitch makes the fabric more dense. You will have to go back and double crochet. Half double crochet-Chain 1 and turn. Ignore the first chain, yarn over and make the half double crochet in the first stitch. Do 7 rows with chain one rather than chain two skip one. Do 7 rows of single crochet. Repeat again. Hide holes in the end. Slip stitch: Insert hook in the stitch, draw a loop. Draw the first loop through the second loop. This is used for joining pieces of fabric and joining when working around. Work back loop only-go under one loop in the back and complete stitch as usual. Leaves a line in the stitches. It's abbreviated BLO. Front loop only is worked the same as back loop only except it's in the front loop. Tails: Put thread ends in a yarn needle and draw through stitches to hide the tail (end piece).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades