Mike shows you how to recreate a pair of baby booties in a design style he has created himself. He uses different yarns to create different sized booties. Thicker yarn will create larger booties than thin yarn does. He adds a row of eyelash yarn on row eight to beautify the design, yet it is optional. You can leave it off if you like. Also, on the finished booties he plans to add lacing on the front by weaving baby shoe laces, cords or string through the front area in a shoe lace pattern under alternating stitches of the yarn, along a small strip in the front from side to side. Mike has shaped his booties in the front to create more of an arch with some slip stitches on row six and seven, as the pattern on sites Google shows you. The full pattern is given at the provided link at the beginning of this description.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades