This video is one of a series of steps involved in crocheting cute woolen baby socks. In the beginning of this step, which is in fact step number seven, the shape of the baby socks can already be seen quite clearly. Use yarn or woolen thread of the thickness and color of your preference. Also prepare the hook you are going to use to make the stitches. Start by applying a chaining up twice. Then you have to apply half double crochet in each step around, always going round and round the circumference of the sock. You then have to join the stitches by slip stitching. It is a good idea to give it a try because by following these relatively simple steps you can make your baby handmade socks in any color and size you wish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades