The name of this crochet stitch says it all. Called the basket weave stitch, it consists of cubes of intersection vertical and horizontal yarns to create a unique pattern reminiscent of basket weaving.
In this tutorial, Mikey from Mikeyssmail takes crocheters through the beginning stages of setting up to do the basket weave stitch. He then goes further to get you started and by the end, you will also being a crochet basket weave stitch expert. This is the LEFT HAND VERSION.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades