For anyone interested in learning a new jewelry technique, this video tutorial shows how to crochet a bead rope necklace. You can use large pony beads like the video tutorial, or use much smaller beads. The pony beads are suggested for beginners so that you can see what you are doing. To begin, thread all of the beads you will use onto your yarn. You can alternate colors or place them onto the string at random. Both techniques will yield two different effects. Begin with six chains slip stitched into the first chain to make a circle. Place the hook into the first chain pulling the bead down and then pulling through both loops. You will repeat this continuing until you end up with the beads shaped into a circle. You will continue this to create a spiral of the beads to create the bead rope of your necklace.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades