In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a beanie hat. First, you must place the yarn around your fingers, then thread through the needle with a slip knot. After you do this, grab the yarn and move the string through the slip knot to make a chain stitch. The next type of stitch you will do is a seam stitch, where you will find a hole and grab the string, then bring the needle through so you have two loops around the needle, then bring it back through the hole. You will continue to do these stitches around the beanie. When you have the desired size of beanie you want, bind it off and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades