In this video, we learn how to crochet a beanie hat as a beginner. Start out with a slipknot then chain 50 chains. For row 1, you will single crochet in the second chain from the hook. Then, chain one and skin the next chain. Repeat this 24 times total. After this, single crochet in the 2nd chain from the hook and then chain one and skip the next chain. Continue this until you reach all the way around and make a beanie that is your desired size. Bind the knot off at the end, then you can wear your cap whenever you'd like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades