A ripple stitch looks just like the rippling waves on an ocean, swaying back and forth and creating a beautifully punctuated, undulating pattern. Replicate the ocean's waves by learning how to create the ripple stitch.
The ripple stitch is fantastic visually but has it's flaws in other ways. This tutorial will teach you and address what to look for in this pattern. Mikey uses HD ZOOM to really see where to stick the hook and be successful with this pattern. Use this pattern for afghans, couch throws, pillow covers and much more. This is the left handed version created by Mikey from Mikeyssmail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades