In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a Bellevue granny square. Start by adding the slipknot to the crochet hook. Work a chain of four and join with the beginning chain. The first two rounds are going to be a traditional granny square. Chain, pull up, then work three double crochets. Continue doing this for all of them. Chain two, then work three more double crochets. Work the last three double crochets and you will have the base of the granny square complete. Continue doing this, but end at the center of the square in the corner. Make several layers on the square and then finish with a knot when you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades