This video tutorial demonstrates how to crochet a Catherine Wheel stitch blanket. Stitching a Catherine Wheel takes more time than other crochet patterns, but it is well worth it. As seen here, it is possible to crochet two colors of yarn as one to re-enforce the rainbow gradation pattern. The Catherine Wheel is defined as a Gothic marigold, or circular shaped, spinning firework. The radiating colonettes of the stitched wheel resemble spokes. This crochet pattern creates a thick and intricate blanket of overlapping wheels.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades