Learn how to make crochet chain stitches to start rounds on a beanie cap with the help of "Shred Betties" Things you need: hook and yarn. Instructions: To start round 2 you need to chain 3 now. Insert your hook into the last loop you made making the yarn placed over. Pull yarn through the loop. Repeat the steps (yarn over, pull yarn through). Make sure the yarn hugs the hook comfortably. Pulling it too tight will make small stitches, making it too loose. It causes unwanted bagginess. Repeat the steps 3 times and you've chained 3 times for round 2. Follow Shred Betties and get to design your own beanie..!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades