This crocheting tutorial demonstrates how to do a chainless single crochet foundation. Foundation stitches replace the traditional foundation chain as well as the first row of stitches. It comes in handy when you don't know how many stitches you need to "cast on" for your project. The traditional method creates a tighter row. This method creates a stretchier row that will more closely match the rest of your rows. Watch this crochet how-to video to learn more about chainless crocheting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades