This video shows how to crochet a chevron stripe pattern using stitching techniques. The instructor shows you to make a patterns of three loop stitches to create the chevron stripe pattern. The instructors shows that after six standard stitches you decrease your stitches to create the waving design in the creases. This pattern is done many times until the you will see the waving formation in the stitches appear. at the peak of the waves you are instructed to do another decrease. Following the peaks lowers you must do decent stitches all the way to the lowest point in the chevron stripe pattern.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades