Okay, so just to be clear, this is not a crochet tutorial for crocheting a stitch that resembles your new Blackberry Pearl (though, admittedly, that would be pretty damn awesome).
Rather, this is a tutorial for crocheting a sort of stitch that resembles a literal blackberry. These blackberries are beautiful motifs that can be used to punctuate long scarves, berets, and other knitting projects. Try it out by watching this tutorial.
This pattern gives magnificent bumps or bubble like crochet on the one side of your work. This pattern is not typical of crochet and makes for a unique look to your projects. This pattern is not as hard as it looks. This is the Right Hand Version.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades