In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a dainty angel. Start out with the first round where you will work 6 single crochets through the chain. Then, work the first single crochet at the top of the next stitch. For round 2, work 2 single crochets in each single crochet until you have 12 single crochets. For rounds 3 and 4, you will work one single crochet in each single crochet for 12 times total. In round five, you will work six single crochets at a decrease, then add filling to the head. Continue with the remaining three single crochets on a decrease. Then, sew the remaining section of the head shut. After this, you will continue on to create the wings and the heads, using a chain and double crochet method to create them. Use different colors to make your creation more unique!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades