Shred Betties demonstrates crocheting a double crochet stitch into the starting loop for making a beanie step by step. It's as easy as simple math! You'll need the following: crochet hook, yarn. To have 3 loops on your hook: insert hook in top loop of the chain, yarn over, insert in the big loop, yarn over and pull yarn through big loop. Pull yarn through 2 loops on your hook so there will be 2 loops left on the hook. Yarn over and pull yarn through the 2 loops remaining on the hook. This completes the first double crochet stitch into the loop in round one 1. Take note that when counting, this is the 2nd stitch since the chain of 3 counts = 1 stitch. Follow these steps and you'll be a step closer to making your own beanie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades