ShredBetties shows how to crochet a double crochet stitch in a round. To create the first double crochet in the second round, insert the hook of your needle into the loop at the top of the chain. Yarn over and insert your hook into the hole immediately to your left, below the three strands crossing over the hole. Yarn over and pull the yarn through the hole. You should now have three loops on the hook. Yarn over again and pull the yarn through two of the loops on your hook. You will now have two loops on the hook. Finally, yarn over and pull the yarn through the two loops remaining on your hook. Congratulations, you have just completed a double crochet in round two! If you aren't satisfied with your stitch, just pull it out and repeat the steps. Follow these steps and you will be double crocheting with ease in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades