For those interested in crochet, this video tutorial outlines the steps to doing a double treble stitch. This type of stitch is a much taller stitch than most others. To begin, you will start with a five chain series that will act as the first stitch. Wrap the yarn around the hook three times and insert it into the next stitch. You will then pull the yarn through working off two loops at a time. Working off essentially means dropping the loops off the crochet hook. Then, you just repeat these steps. The material you will need is a fine cotton type of yarn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades