Steps on How to Make a Crochet Snow Flake in minutes! 1) Prepare the materials needed: Size 3 Steel Crochet Hook, Crochet Cotton, and a Small Needle2) Make a loop, place the hook below the left string and pull it up. 3) Make a Single Crochet in a loop, then a chain 3. Repeat this 8 times. 4) Work a Double Crochet (2x) in the same loop and another chain 3 loop. 5) Work another Double Crochet (3x) and a chain 2 loop. Repeat this 7 times. 6) Join the beginning chain and work a cluster through the top of the Double Crochet, then a chain 4 loop. 7) Make a Single Crochet on the space of chain 2. (Repeat steps 6 and 7, 8 times)8) Work a triple crochet on the beginning chain. 9) Slip stitch the chain 610) Join it with chain 4 single crochet loop (repeat 5 times). 11) On chain 3, work a single crochet in the next loop. 12) Lastly, do a slip stitch in the center of the next cluster (Repeat steps 9-12, 8 times) With the snow flake completed, you could use this as a decoration on your living room.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades