In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet an extra puffy puff stitch. First, insert the hook and pull it through. Pull all the loops up even so the hook is horizontal, then wrap the yarn over and enter the hook through the top of the stitch. Pull the loop up and then wrap the yarn over, pull it through, then pull the loop up so the hook is horizontal with your work. Continue to repeat this process until you get to the end of the row. Place chains on the top to secure them, then you will have puffy stitches in just minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades