In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a fringe on a scarf. Start be going to the end of your last row with your hook. Then, chain one and pull it tight. Next, decide how long you want your fringes to be and pull your thread that long. After this, cut it on the bottom and pull the loop out of the chain. Now, take your hook under the first stitch and fold three twelve inch strands in half. Then, hook these onto the crochet hook and catch the tail with the strands. Continue to crochet the fringe through the rest of the scarf, then tie off the finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades