In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a goldfish style dog or cat chew toy. Start with a slipknot, then chain 2. Now, do 5 single crochets next to the hook. Then, do a slip stitch to finish and then knot. Now, make the eyeball by using a yarn needle and black yarn. Go through the center of the eye, then wrap the yarn around the needle and go back into the center. This will give you a knot that you can cut off when done. Repeat this once more to make the other eye. Now, using your yarn needle, thread orange tail fins together and then attach it to a round crocheted ball. When finished, attach the eyes onto the fish and give to your animal to play with!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades