Crochet the half-double stitch with these easy steps and achieve that beautiful design you've been longing for. Insert your crochet hook to the two loops found at the end of your cross stitch. Yarn over your stitch and make three loops wrapped around the crochet hook. Always count the number of stitches that you do and continue step number 2 to the rest of the yarn. Skip the first loop at the end of every row and insert your hook on the second loop. repeat the process until your desired design is laid out. These are the easy steps in creating a half-double stitch design to your artistic work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades