Basic and simple steps yet elegant in making Crochet Headbands. Start with a chain of two, put the hook through the first chain, wrap the eye over and pull it through, wrap the eye over and pull it through once, and wrap the eye over and pull it through twice. Continue to make 54 foundation single crochet. Connect the two ends together. Work the shell and single crochet in the same space as the opposite side. If you want to add flowers. Chain three slip stitch in the loop. Complete five chain three loop. These would be the first round of the flower. Slip stitch in to the chain 3 loop. Work 5 Double Crochet in the same loop for chain 1. Slip stitch in the same loop, Slip Stitch in the next chain 3 loop. Repeat the procedure for each remaining petal. These simple crochet steps may also helps you make different styles of headbands.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades