In this video, we learn how to crochet a headband for winter. You will need yarn and a size 10 crochet hook to do this. To start, make a slipknot, then hook your needle into it. Start making a simple chain stitch, after you finish this row, stick your needle into the first stitch and make a single crochet all the way down. Continue to do this for several rows, until the headband is thick enough to go around your head the way you want it to fit. When finished, tie it off with a knot at the end, then enjoy wearing this during the cold winter months!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades