Follow this simple step by step video demonstrating a series of stages involved in crocheting a kids beanie cap. Prepare the tools you are going to use, which will be mainly a hook for crocheting and woolen thread. Since the beanie cap is intended for kids one should choose a nice lively color. The first step is to make sure to tighten the first stitch. Afterwards make six consecutive stitches, and then make a loop by twisting it over. Pull the string through the slipknot and pull inwards. You should end up with a circular woolen shape. Insert a marker point by interweaving a woolen thread of a different color into one of the loops of the circle. Follow the other videos which show the subsequent steps to finalize the beanie cap. The steps involved to crochet a beanie cap are quite simple and clearly explained in this video, and so anyone should give it a try.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades