In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a Kingston cap left-handed. Start round one by doing a chain one, then doing three double crochets and a chain one. Then, work a single crochet and then use a chain 1 to join. After this, do another chain one and pull up, then do 3 double crochets followed by chain one in the same space. After this, work a single crochet to join. For round 4, do a chain one, then work 3 double crochets again and chain 1 in the same space. Continue to do this process until you reach the 12th round. In this round, you will modify the band so it fits you perfectly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades