In this video, we learn how to crochet a left hand radiant butterfly. First, attach the slipknot to the crochet hook and chain four. Next, work four chain four loops. Slip stitch through the center of the chain four, then chain four again. Continue to do this until you finish one side of the butterfly wing. Next, continue on to create the next butterfly wing by chaining seven, then cut off the additional string after you knot it off. Now, use a pipe cleaner to shape it into the shape of the body for the butterfly, and glue it tot he center of the butterfly and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades