In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a left hand radiant flower. First, make a slipknot, then chain four. After this, join the beginning chain and then chain three. Slip stitch through the center of the chain, then chain three and slip stitch again. Do this over again five times on your row. After this, continue making stitches until you have the shape of a flower. Add on green yarn to the back of the flower, by doing the same type of stitch. Work as many stitches as you would like. The more you do, the longer the petals will be. When finished, share your flower with others!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades