In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a left handed snowflake. Start out with a chain 7, then join. For round 1, you will do a chain 6, then single crochet in the loop five times. Then, chain 3 and join at the beginning of the chain. For round 2, chain 3 in the next loop, then chain 8 and single crochet in the same loop, five times total. After this, chain 3 a single crochet and then triple crochet at the base of the beginning loop to join. For round 3, single crochet in the same loop, then chain 7 and single crochet in the next chain three. Now, chain seven and single crochet in the previous chain, then chain 7 in the next chain three five times down. Continue on throughout the rest of the rounds to create the entire snowflake. When finished, you will have a great looking snowflake!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades