In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a left handed air freshener angel cover. Start out with a chain one, then pull the loop up. After this, work 16 half double crochet through the loop and then join with the beginning half double crochet. Next, do a chain one and pull the loop up. Work in two half double crochets in each stitch around, then join with the first half double crochet. Next, chain one and single crochet in the same stitch. Then, single crochet in the next stitch and continue from the beginning. There will be a total of 16 rounds to make the dress, then you will need to create the wings and head which both have around 7 rounds each.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades