In this tutorial, we learn how to crochet a left handed baby high top bootie. Throughout this design, you will be doing several different rounds for the sole, front of the bootie, and the rest of the sections. You will use a 10 foundation half double crochet in the sole of the bootie, followed by several more rounds. For the top of the toe, you will start with a magic circle then work in 8 half double crochets and pull shut, working two more half double crochets. Continue to finish the rounds, along with the other parts of the shoe to finish this great bootie!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades