In this video we learn how to crochet a left handed Bellevue granny square. Start out with a popcorn stitch with five double crochets in the same space. Work a slip stitch with the first stitch and then join. After this, chain one and then do three double crochets four times from the first crochet. Next, do one chain one and then three double crochets in the same chain. For the next round you will chain one and then do three double crochets in the same chain. Double crochets for the next three. When finished, you will have a granny square and become quicker with the crochet needle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades